Project Officer Rural and Remote Credential
Hours: Full time: 37.5hrs per week
Duration: Fixed Term / Secondment until Mar 2024 in the first instance*
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to;
- planning and co-ordination of resource;
- budget management;
- assisting with the development of educational resources and liaison with other stakeholders;
- administering supervisors conferences and R&R Credential Board;
- monitors and review financial information for the ensure that they are consistent with guidelines and to make workstream to recommendations for efficiencies and service redesign as an ongoing job responsibility;
- Proactively manages the flow of business to and between the main decision-making channels of the organisation, ensuring a co-ordinated and timely process;
- Ensures all necessary records are maintained;
- Provide leadership and change management expertise;
- Responsible for project management to ensure effective and timely delivery of outcomes, recommendations and appropriate use of resources;
- Manage and quality assure data-gathering systems and be responsible for processing, analysing, interpreting and presenting the statistics resulting from them to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Prepare written briefs and reports which include: sourcing and interpretation of information from material that is often complex in nature; setting out a variety of options and interpretation of any impact on NES.
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Degree level in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Considerble experience in Project management
- Team worker/ability to work independently with excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage the time of self, prioritising tasks to meet challenging deadlines.
- Experience supporting webinars
*For NHS employee applicants: Secondment or SLA will be considered in the first instance
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Informal enquiries may be directed to Adrian.Dalby@nhs.scot
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 15th December 2022
Interview date: To be advised
You must have eligibility and entitlement to work in the UK which is required to be maintained throughout your period of employment. Evidence of this must be produced upon request.
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: EoS.ERRS@nhs.scot