Where to find us
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager, to work within the Digital & eHealth Department at Golden Jubilee University National Hospital, supporting the Board’s Head of Digital Programmes.
Educated to Degree level or equivalent, it is essential that you can demonstrate experience in a Digital or Business related area, within an NHS environment.
Ideally, you will:
- Have expert, specialist, theoretical knowledge of a Project Management role
- Hold a current Project Management accredited certificate
- Able to demonstrate experience in Project Management best practices, in a related area either in NHS, service industries or commerce
Successful applicants will require:
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Possess a high standard of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
For an informal discussion about this post, please call Gerry Newlands, Head of Digital Programmes, on 0141 951 5740
NHS Golden Jubilee is open to considering flexible working options for this role.
This vacancy may close early if a high volume of applications is received so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
NHS Golden Jubilee encourages applications from all sections of the community. We promote a culture of inclusion across the organisation and are proud of the diverse workforce we have.
Details on how to contact the Recruitment Service can be found within the Job Pack.