Where to find us
Contract: Fixed Term and Permanent Options Available
Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership has a variety of nursing vacancies within our hospital and community settings.
Full, part time or bank hours available – Permanent and Fixed-term contracts
You can expect to enjoy the usual benefits of working in an organisation that values its people, including:
Generous holidays, excellent pension, investment in your ongoing professional development and attractive family friendly provisions.
A relocation package may also be available for the right candidates.
In Argyll & Bute HSCP we are lucky enough to have a range of options for nurses that can include combining work across a range of disciplines. We have our rural General Hospital in Oban and Community Hospitals in Bute, Cowal, Mid Argyll, Campbeltown, Islay and Mull. All our community Hospitals have an acute focus with non-bypass Emergency Departments operating 24/7. We also have a variety of community based teams in Helensburgh and in all our other localities.
We are seeking skilled, friendly, compassionate individuals who can make a real difference to caring for the people of the Argyll & Bute
Sounds like you? If you make the decision to join one of our teams it will give you the chance to be at the heart of a community in a way that is difficult to match elsewhere.
In return we are committed to ensuring the people who work in our organisation are well cared for and encouraged in their own personal learning and career developments.
Our geography gives us a great lifestyle here in Argyll and Bute – stunning scenery, outdoors adventure and with the city-life of Scotland’s central belt close by if you want it.
From Bute to Tiree, and from Helensburgh to Campbeltown or Oban, if asked to sum Argyll and Bute up in three words, we’d say beautiful, successful and welcoming! #abplace2b
For any informal queries please contact Elizabeth Higgins on email@example.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please click on this link https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland