Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Merse Medical Practice.
Merse Medical Practice is a 2 branch GP surgery focused on providing the highest standard of health care to our patients in Duns, Chirnside and the Berwickshire area. Our team of GPs, nurses and administrative staff take pride in providing good quality patient-centred healthcare. We currently have an Advanced Nurse Practitioner role available at our Practice. The details are:
- Annual salary between £33,222- £43,471 depending on experience (pro-rata for part-time)
- NHS Pension
- 25-37 hours per week (flexible depending on applicants)
- 29 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Role available immediately
- Clinical skill mix consists of GP Partners, Practice Nurse & HCA’s
- 6500 patients
- Multisite practice
- EMIS System
- We provide the following range of clinics and services:
- Maternity Services
- Child Health Clinics
- Travel Clinics
- Cervical Smears
- Contraception Services including contraceptive implant
- Chronic Disease Management
- Anti-coagulation and Drug Monitoring
As one of our Advanced Nurse Practitioners you’ll have recent experience within a Primary Care setting, be adaptable, highly motivated and relish a challenge. You will be registered with the NMC, be an independent/supplementary nurse prescriber and hold an MSC/Post graduate diploma or equivalent. You will hold advanced assessment skills which include history taking, clinical examinations, diagnosis and initiating programmes of care.
For full job description and person specification, please contact Ashley Durie on 01361 885 030 or 01890 818 253 or email Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.