**** COVID-19 - Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government***
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is an education and training body and a special health board within NHS Scotland, with responsibility of developing and delivering education and training for the healthcare workforce in Scotland.
Knowledge Management and Discovery Business Unit within the Digital Directorate
What you'll do
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to;
- Design and deliver digital, information and health literacy training tailored to groups eg general practice nurses
- Support the delivery of a programme of Webinars on using The Knowledge Network and the subscription services
- Work with stakeholders within NES and externally to identify opportunities to promote the library content and the services
- Work with the NHS Scotland librarians to promote the services across Scotland
- Coordinate production of the monthly Nuggets newsletter
- Line manage the Senior Analyst
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Experience of delivering digital library / information services.
- Experience training and supporting users to find, share and use knowledge in a digital environment
- High level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills and a pleasant manner
- An eye for detail
Informal enquiries may be directed to Annette Thain Annette.email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.