- To be Site Lead Ultrasonographer with associated managerial responsibility for Radiographic staff and resources.
- To support the Site Lead Radiographer Radiology Service Manager and Clinical Director in meeting operational and strategic targets, and improving the quality of patient care within the Radiology Specialty.
- Registered Radiographer with valid HCPC Registration
- Educated to/working towards/operating at Masters Level
- Post graduate expertise within speciality / area of practice that demonstrates the required breadth of knowledge required to lead safety, effectively and efficiently.
Informal enquiries regarding the post will be welcomed by Claire Robertson, Deputy Radiology Service Manager, on 01236 712603.
If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Lewis Melvin, Recruitment Administrator, on 01698 754361.
Please note: we anticipate a high level of interest in this position and may close the advert once a sufficient amount of applications are received. Therefore, please make sure you complete and submit your application at an early stage.
Whilst this advertisement may be for a specific post(s) in a particular location, applicants who are shortlisted for interview may be considered for similar vacancies in alternative locations.
Applications from candidates who require a Tier 2 Certificate of sponsorship (formerly Work Permits) will only be considered if no suitable UK or EEA national is identified for this post. For further information on the UK Border Agency’s new points based System which now governs the way individuals from outside the EEA can work in the UK please visit www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk.