The Golden Jubilee National Hospital requires a Senior Specialist Clinical Engineer to fill a vacancy within a state of the art centre of excellence. Applicants should have a minimum of a Degree in Physics, Electronics, Medical Physics or a related subject, alternatively relevant engineering experience in the medical equipment field would be considered.
Senior technical lead, covering a wide range of electromedical equipment as part of a medical equipment lifecycle management system. This includes repair, maintenance and calibration of equipment. It will also include equipment training.
Experienced candidates will be expected to be familiar with the full range areas covered by GJNH Medical Physics including: Anaesthetics, Quality Management Systems, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Dialysis, Endoscopy, General Surgery, Infusion devices, Laboratories, Orthopaedics, Perfusion, Medical Equipment IT systems, Thoracic surgery and Cath Labs.
Requirements for role:
- Extensive experience across a range of specialities
- Experience of developing policy within a quality management system
- OEM and in-house training on a range of devices
- Degree or equivalent in Medical physics, Physics, Electronic engineering, Computing or related discipline.
- High level of IT literacy.
- Able to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Extensive experience within a clinical engineering department
- RCT registration is desirable
For informal enquiries contact Steven Friel on 0141 951 5950.