Do you have experience in supporting organisational performance? Are you keen to get involved in quality improvement and performance management? If so this could be the job for you.
NHS Golden Jubilee currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced performance and quality professional to help deliver our ambitious strategic plans
We’re looking for:
- a high level of performance management, data analysis and technical skills
- experience within the NHS or a similar complex organisation
- the ability to maintain and develop complex performance frameworks
- experience of managing a designated portfolio of performance projects and supporting quality improvement priorities
- the ability to provide support and guidance to quality improvement projects demonstrating knowledge of a range of improvement tools and techniques
- effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
You must be a highly motivated and confident professional with a demonstrable track record of success in performance and quality roles within a complex environment.
For an informal chat please contact Graham Bryson on 0141 951 5066 or James Mackie on 0141 951 5044.
Closing date: 20 June 2021