We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our existing dedicated team.
The postholder must be proficient in all aspects of the Decontamination process working closely with the Production Manager, Production Supervisors, Quality Supervisor and Trainer Supervisors to ensure the continual compliance of departmental procedures whilst contributing to effective team working that will achieve the turnaround required for Theatre daily demands.
The postholder will be expected ensure all staff consistently demonstrate their competence, knowledge and skills. The medical device decontamination service is continually evolving and is key to the successful delivery of patient care within the hospital
Flexibility in this role is essential as shift rotation and weekend working will be required in order to meet future planned service expansions.
- Have extensive knowledge of medical device decontamination processes
- Participate in the training of Technicians and continually demonstrate consistent high standards
- Be able to confidently demonstrate a sound knowledge base of instrumentation as well as the decontamination process
- Understand and continually demonstrate compliance with the requirements of ISO13485:2016 Medical Devices
- Be a good communicator demonstrating good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Have successfully completed Institute of Decontamination Sciences Technical Certificate