**Temporary Band 2 during program progressing to permanent Band 5 on successful completion of programme.**
This programme is an exciting collaboration with NHS Golden Jubilee and Glasgow Caledonian University
Applications are invited for Nurses with a lapse of registration for the Return to Practice programme commencing September 2021 and would wish to join our Nursing Team.
- Evidence of previous NMC Statement of Entry
- Declaration of NMC Order (if relevant)
- Following successful interview, undertake and complete all required pre-employment checks
- Commitment to fulfil the programme requirements and remain within employment for a minimum of one year within NHS Golden Jubilee
- Undertake the academic and practice elements of the programme without interruption
Our Commitment to you
- You will be paid as a Band 2 for the duration of the programme
- On successful completion of the programme you will be offered employment as a registered practitioner in a substantive post in NHS Golden Jubilee
- You will receive academic and practice learning support for the duration of your programme to facilitate your return to the NMC register
What happens next?
- Candidates will be required to apply to NHS Golden Jubilee and, following successful interview, to Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Applications will be subject to a stringent short listing process with Glasgow Caledonian University and those shortlisted will be subject to a joint values based interview between NHS Golden Jubilee and Glasgow Caledonian University.
For an informal discussion please contact Lorraine Allan, Lead Practice Education Facilitator, 0141 951 5615.