We are looking for candidates who are either qualified Pharmacy Technicians who are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council or candidates with sufficient qualifications who can then be appointed under the Annex 21 as a trainee for 2 years and work towards the qualification and registration.
Applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will be considered under the Annex 21 training programme where whilst undergoing training they will be paid % of the top of Band 3 and on completion of training will then move on to Band 4 scale.
- To provide pharmaceutical technical services within all sections of the pharmacy department to patients attending or admitted to the hospital.
- To ensure the accurate, efficient and timely supply of discharge / out patient prescriptions, pharmaceutical stock and non-stock supplies to wards and departments.
- National Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
- SVQ Level III
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Continuing Professional Development as detailed by the General Pharmaceutical Council (mandatory requirement)
Informal enquiries regarding the post will be welcomed by Lesley Kay, Pharmacy Chief Technician, on 01355 584876.
If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact email@example.com
Whilst this advertisement may be for a specific post(s) in a particular location, applicants who are shortlisted for interview may be considered for similar vacancies in alternative locations.