*** This Vacancy is for current GJNH employees only ***
Learning and Organisational Development (L&OD) are looking for an L&OD Administrator to join our team on a fixed term/secondment basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team which provides a highly customer focused corporate L&OD service.
As a key member of our team you will have a varied and interesting role. You will be responsible for providing administration services, which will include:
- Managing several learning related systems i.e. learnPro, eESS Learn
- Creating reports and reporting on training activity
- Providing administration support to various L&OD work streams i.e. digital learning, learning needs analysis, further education and organisational development activity
- Responding to L&OD enquires from internal and external sources
- Requirement to supervise and assign tasks to administration support role
- Diary management.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in an administration role and with advanced Microsoft Office skills. Experience of working with learning information systems is desirable. You should also be qualified to HNC or SVQ level 4/5 in an administration field, or have an equivalent level of knowledge. Excellent communication skills and a high level of numeracy with attention to detail is required.
Interviews will be held on 13th August 2021.
Sound interesting? If you would like to find out more please contact Natasha Bulloch email@example.com or Donna Akhal firstname.lastname@example.org
EU Settlement Scheme
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to produce proof of your EU Settlement status from 1st July 2021 to demonstrate your Right to Work in the United Kingdom.
Existing employees may be asked to provide evidence of their EU Settlement Status from 1st July 2021.
Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families