*** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
You will be part of the growing Equality and Diversity team within the Workforce directorate at NES. Working alongside subject matter experts and with stakeholders across health and social care, you will develop and manage a range of digital learning resources to support progress on equality outcomes. You will also help to ensure that equality and diversity learning is embedded in training throughout the organisation, and support guidance on good practice for digital learning.
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to;
- Design, delivery and on-going management of digital learning and electronic services and systems.
- Creatively use / commission digital media to support the delivery of effective formal and informal learning content
- Educational and technical instructional design
- Educational development using multiple platforms (Articulate, webinar, video)
- Management of digital learning, including the curation of existing resources
- Ensuring that online resources adhere to best practices and accessibility standards
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Ability to learn new software
- Build relationships with other parts of NES, Boards and key third sector partners
- Experience in the design, delivery or on-going management of digital learning and electronic services and systems.
- Experience as a Product Owner or Subject Matter Expert within a development environment for digital learning products and systems
- Knowledge of equality and diversity, particularly within the context of the public sector
- Knowledge of accessibility regulations and how to support compliance
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 14th October 2021
Interview date: 1st November 2021
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: NES HR Recruitment: email@example.com