*** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
Fixed term/Secondment until March 2023
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
As an experienced digital marketing manager, your tasks will include, but are not restricted to:
- developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy for the Centre for Workforce Supply (CWS) and NHS Scotland Careers workstreams
- researching user behaviours, motivations, and needs to develop personas and define the target audience
- planning, coordinating, and delivering impactful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for both the CWS and NHS Scotland Careers
- working with cross-functional teams, partners, stakeholders, and external suppliers to support campaign objectives
- using and interpreting social media and website analytics, user research, and user feedback to plan, review, and improve campaigns
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to:
- a broad range of digital marketing experience, including SEO, social media marketing, podcast marketing, email marketing, video marketing, and PPC
- strategic planning, including channel selection, audience segmentation, and identifying emerging trends
- creative problem-solving, including innovative solutions to engage our target audience
- ability to work with minimal supervision
- strong data analysis and reporting skills
- project management
- teamworking, including guiding and coaching staff
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 02/12/21
Interview date: 15/12/21
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: NES HR Recruitment: email@example.com