*** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
The position provides opportunity to contribute to the development and delivery of a full range of oral health/ health improvement education and training programmes across Scotland.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Support the development and delivery of a range of education and training programmes for health and social care practitioners throughout Scotland.
- Develop and deliver the knowledge and skills for education and training programmes, using a range of different teaching methods, in accordance with evidence-based guidance.
- Utilise the use of digital platforms for online training delivery.
- Provide mentorship, support and advice to health and social care professionals to implement national initiatives, guidance and standards.
- Participate in quality assurance and educational governance of all education and training programmes.
- Liaise with external bodies and other training providers in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all education and training programmes.
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Current Registration with the General Dental Council.
- Qualification in Health Improvement or Oral Health Education Equivalent to SCQF level 8 or commitment.
- Experience in developing and delivering training programmes.
- Proactive approach to continuous learning and development.
- Empowering, Adaptive and Collaborative Leadership.
- An understanding of relevant national policies and evidence-based guidance in relation to oral health improvement.
Informal enquiries may be directed to Roseann Gorman at Roseann.Gorman@nhs.scot
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 26th November 2021
Interview date: 13th December 2021
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief. https://www.careers.nhs.scot/about/who-we-are/
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: NES HR Recruitment: email@example.com