*** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
Fixed term/Secondment until 31.03.2023
SLA or secondment only for NHS staff in the first instance*
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to;
- Provide administrative support to the Strategic Development Unit
- Contribute to development of learning resources
- Support the development, management and maintenance of all resources relevant to taught programmes
- Support cross organisational working groups
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Understanding of Quality Improvement and skills
- Technology enabled learning (TEL) skillset
- Project Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Informal enquiries may be directed to Janice Walker – email@example.com
*Applicants who wish to apply on a secondment basis are strongly encouraged to discuss this with their current employer at the earliest opportunity.
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 26th November 2021
Interview date: from 10th December 2021
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief. https://www.careers.nhs.scot/about/who-we-are/
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: NES HR Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org