*** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
Fixed term/Secondment until 31st January 2023
SLA or secondment only for NHS staff in the first instance*
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to:
- Sort information from a range of sources and record data accurately, analysing results and producing reports and statistics.
- Support the planning and organisation of events, such as meetings, training events, conferences, interviews. This can include booking venues or setting up online learning environments, liaising with participants, and arranging catering and accommodation as required.
- Deal professionally with a range of enquiries from managers, staff and external customers to the department/directorate about the educational resources and training provided.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the Practice Management Development Network and the development, implementation and maintenance of office practices and procedures to enable effective working across the geographically disparate team.
- Provide keyboard skills and/or support including diary management, dealing with mail, taking minutes and providing support on day to day matters as required.
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- HNC Level qualification or equivalent
- Significant administration experience
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Informal enquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants who wish to apply on a secondment basis are strongly encouraged to discuss this with their current employer at the earliest opportunity.
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 29th November 2021
Interview date: 16th December 2021
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief. https://www.careers.nhs.scot/about/who-we-are/
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: NES HR Recruitment: email@example.com