**** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government***
Fixed term/Secondment until March 2022
SLA or secondment only for NHS staff in the first instance*
Base location: Flexible Base Location (any NHS Education for Scotland office) NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is an education and training body and a special health board within NHS Scotland, with responsibility of developing and delivering education and training for the healthcare workforce in Scotland.
Knowledge Management and Discovery Business Unit, within the NES Digital Directorate, deliver digital platforms that provide access to resources to inform practice and learning for the health and social care workforce. The teams support both the management and use of the resources.
What is this role?
This post is until March 2022
As a Learning Tecnologist (Analyst Business Partner), you will support NES to deliver a high-quality eLearning experience for learners. You will have significant experience building eLearning modules in Articulate and other tools. You will be comfortable discussing with Content Owners how best to present the learning for maximum impact. You will support the Specialist Analyst implement robust processes for sharing NES modules with other organisations.
What will you be doing?
These will include but will not be limited to:
- Discuss with educators how to use the technology to best meet the learning outcomes
- Work with educators and Design Team to create an engaging module
- Using authoring tools to build and deliver the module
- Use Agile methodology to work with the people involved
- Test the module on Turas Learn
- Contribute to the proposal an operational model for NES to utilise advanced technology options which will best meet the needs of the learners.
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Experience of delivering eLearning modules.
- Experience using Articulate authoring tool
- Experience of Agile methodology
Informal enquiries may be directed to Annette Thain Annette.email@example.com
Applicants who wish to apply on a secondment basis are strongly encouraged to discuss this with their current employer at the earliest opportunity.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 7th December 2021
Interview date: 21st December 2021