*** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
*This post is open to NHS Education for Scotland Employees Only*
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Agenda for Change Band 6: £33,072 to £40,736 per annum
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to:
- Working closely with developers, product owners and other delivery team members to ensure items of work deliver the value they are supposed to at the desired level of quality.
- To evaluate and provide information about the product to allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Design and execute tests that explore known risks and uncover unknown risks.
- Exploratory, functional, browser, accessibility, regression and usability testing.
- Test automation development.
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to:
- Critical thinker, able to pose questions that uncover information
- Experience of testing web applications including aspects such as multi-browser, accessibility, regression and usability testing
- Excellent communicator who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
Informal enquiries may be directed to Fiona McLaughlan or Kirstin Kerr
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 1/12/21
Interview date: 8/12/21
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief. https://www.careers.nhs.scot/about/who-we-are/
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: NES HR Recruitment: email@example.com