*** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work.
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to effect sustainable change through workforce development, education and training across the health and social care system in Scotland, while working at UK level with partner organisations.
What you'll do
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to;
- Processing purchase orders and invoices and maintaining accurate financial records in line with agreed department standards.
- Maintaining programme records to a high level of accuracy and supporting senior managers in the production of both scheduled and ad hoc statistical reports.
- Supporting training programmes at all stages including planning, scheduling, recruitment, delivery and evaluation.
- Providing meeting support including preparing agendas and high-quality minutes.
- Carrying out a range of administrative tasks and providing cover for colleagues.
What you'll bring
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Experience of supporting educational/training programmes in both face-to-face and online delivery
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate financial and other records
- Ability to collate statististical information and produce reports
- A desire to maintain high quality work and suggest improvements where necessary
Informal enquiries may be directed to Pamela Renwick – email@example.com
For further information please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
Closing date: 24th January 2022
Interview date: from 7th February 2022
*Please note: we anticipate a high level of interest in this position and may close the vacancy early once a sufficient amount of applications are received. Therefore, please make sure you complete and submit your application at an early stage.
We actively encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief
If you have any queries regarding the application portal or the recruitment process, please contact us at: NES HR Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org