**** COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and enthusiastic NHS Finance Team, responsible for Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable and also dealing with general ad hoc duties and queries.
Our vision at NHS Education for Scotland(NES) is to develop a skilled and sustainable workforce for a healthier Scotland by providing education and training for those who work in NHS Scotland whether through undergraduate, postgraduate or continuing professional development
What we can offer you
- Life-work balance - with opportunities for flexible working and remote working
- A collaborative, open and empowering environment
- Extensive Benefits
- Incremental progression through the salary band, plus annual NHS salary scale review
- There is a generous NHS pension scheme and
- Annual leave starts at 27 days increasing in line with service plus 8 days public holiday.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to
- Making supplier payments
- Posting cash and income
- Dealing with payroll updates, conducting variance checks
- Posting expenses claims
- Routine and non-routine enquires in all areas
What we love to see
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of providing a high level of pro-active administrative support
- Extensive experience of MS Excel
- Experience of dealing with Payroll and employee queries
- Experience of cash and banking.
If you’d like to discuss the role informally, please contact Monica Halcro: email@example.com
For more information including how to apply please refer to the Job Information Pack below.
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 15 January 2021
Interview Date: 1 and 2 February 2021